Friday, June 21, 2013

My name is Naquon Haynes and my blogg is about regular people having regular conversations. Also I can talk about buissness and family problems  or we can talk about street problems. My blogg is here for people its not just for me to talk on. My blogg is here for people when no one else is there to talk to.

My blogg is also for happy resons witch means poeple dont have to talk about sad things all the time.  We can talk about how your child birthday went or we can talk about your childs basketball game or what ever sport your child plays. We can also talk about relationships and it dont matter if its good or bad. I will also talk about myself as well. I also have problems that i have to get off my chest cause im not perfect. Im a cool dude to hang out with and talk to and if you want to know more just get on my blogg.

No comments:

Post a Comment